We all struggle from time to time to find that perfect gift idea for the difficult people on our holiday list. The many stores at The Pinnacle have some great ideas to help make everyone smile. Below is a list of ideas we’ve put together for our visitors to make the most of your time. The lists are broken into kids, boys, girls, men, women, and “Just for Fun.” No matter who you have on your list, The Pinnacle has plenty of shopping options to help you find that perfect present.
You can also visit any of the stores at The Pinnacle and ask their professional staff for ideas to help you find the gift that is just right.
Sometimes children are the most difficult to buy gifts for. Their tastes are always changing and they never really seem to know what they want. Here are a few ideas that are safe bets to make them happy.
- Just Jump Trampoline Park—Come visit one of the largest trampoline parks in the area. You can purchase tickets for the hyperactive kids in your life for as little as $8 per child!
- Fields & TCBY—How about a frozen treat and a delicious cookie for a special gift for the child on your list? With tons of flavors, toppings, and styles, a gift card will mean big smiles for all.
- Fun Fashions—With kid-focused stores like OshKosh B’gosh, Carter’s, Old Navy, Claire’s, GAP Factory, Justice, Rack Room Shoes, and Shoe Carnival, there are tons of options for children’s clothing that will be fashionable and easy on the wallet.
- Fun Holiday Flick—Kids of all ages love the movies, and this season has lots of great movies to choose from. With reserved recliner seating, huge screens, amazing sound, and delicious snacks, the gift of tickets to The Pinnacle 12 will be a sure winner.
- Family Fun—Bring the entire family for a fun day of good food and bowling at Uncle Buck’s Fishbowl and Grill, located in Bass Pro Shops. This is sure to provide one of the most fun and unique bowling experiences you will have as a family.
It’s hard to buy for boys of any age. Here are few ideas to get you thinking about how to make them smile this holiday season.
- For the Gamer—Be sure to visit G2K Games for all your gamer needs. From videos games to wearables, electronics, card games, and much more, there is plenty to choose from to make for a very merry Christmas. And if you’re not sure what to get, their qualified staff is always ready with some great recommendations.
- For the Sports Fan—If you have a little athlete or a rabid fan, be sure to go by Alumni Hall and Dick’s Sporting Goods to find all the gear and team wear to have them cheering.
- For the Extreme Sports Buff—If you have a skater, surfer, or biker in your family, get to Surf and Dirt to check out all of their clothing, gear, and accessories.
- For the Wild Animal—We all know there are some boys who just want to run wild. Whether fishing, hunting, camping, or just playing in the great outdoors, these youngsters just want to be out. Find great outdoor clothing, gear, and themed toys at Bass Pro Shops, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Boot Barn.
There are tons of options for the girls on your list at The Pinnacle. Here are just a few examples of great ideas to help you make them smile.
- Accessories—There are lots of great gift ideas to find the perfect fashion accessories at Claire’s, Francesca’s, Belk, Marshalls, Versona, Rue 21, Maurices and many more. Don’t forget the newest styles and patterns of Kavu bags available at Surf & Dirt as well. Many stores also have great gift card programs to let your girls pick for themselves!
- Trendy Fashions—The Pinnacle hosts great fashion brands for the young and trendy. Come visit American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie, GAP Factory, Rue 21, and much more.
- Fancy Footwear—There are also many awesome stores to find gifts for the shoe connoisseur on your list. Visit Rack Room Shoes, Belk, Boot Barn, and Shoe Carnival to find great gifts at great prices.
Here are just a few ideas to help you surprise the men in your life with holiday cheer. Whether they are outdoorsmen or urban wanderers, The Pinnacle has a store just for him.
- For the Outdoorsman—The Pinnacle hosts some great options for the outdoor enthusiast on your list. Visit Bass Pro Shops, Eddie Bauer, Boot Barn, and Dick’s Sporting Goods to find just what they are wishing for.
- For the Sports Fan—Visit Alumni Hall and Dick’s Sporting Goods to outfit your resident super fan.
- For the Cinephile—You can always bring a smile to the movie fan in your life with tickets to the area’s premier theater, The Pinnacle 12 by Marquee Cinemas. With massive screens, amazing sound, and reserved recliner seating, it’ll be a perfect gift!
- For the Polished Professional—Be sure to go by Belk to see their full lines of stylish fashion for professionals. From accessories to suits, shirts, ties, shoes, and sleepwear, Belk has plenty of great options to choose from.
The best gifts are around every corner at The Pinnacle. Take a look at these smart gift ideas for the women in your life.
- The Gift of Pampering—One thing that never goes out of style is a day of being pampered. Why not treat someone to a nice day at Elife Nail Spa?
- Great Fashions—Find great fashions for the trendy women on your list at Belk, Torrid, Loft Outlet, Christopher & Banks, and Lane Bryant. There are sure to be plenty of choices and a professional staff to help you find that perfect piece.
- For the Interior Designer—With stores like Kirkland’s, Bath and Body Works, Yankee Candle, Pier 1, Bed Bath & Beyond, and much more, you will find great gifts to brighten up any home.
- Holiday Surprises—Do you have a lady on your list who just loves the holidays? Why not give a gift that shows them how much you love their holiday spirit. The Pinnacle hosts stores like Hallmark, Kirkland’s, Yankee Candle, and more to help you find that great holiday-themed gift.
- Gifts that Glitter—If your special holiday gift needs to come with its own light show, be sure to check out the selections from Zales, Kay Jewelers, and Belk.
- Health and Beauty for the Holidays—The Pinnacle has many great stores with amazing cosmetic products and healthy gift ideas. Visit Belk, Ulta, and Christene AVEDA to speak with a professional advisor and find just the thing for the lovely ladies on your list.
Just for Fun
Are you hosting a holiday party with a fun gift exchange, or attending a holiday office party for which you need some party supplies? The Pinnacle has lots of stores with great gifts and products to make your event a hit.
- The Gift of Tasty Treats—Why not pick up a funny cookie or treat from Great American Cookies for your special event?
- Fabulous Food for the Holidays—If you need to cater an event or just want to pick up some tasty snacks for the family get-together, The Pinnacle has restaurants ready to help. Moe’s Southwest Grill, Chick-fil-A, and many more have special catering options to satisfy any craving.
- All Your Party Needs—Need some last-minute decorations or party gifts to help your guests get into the holiday spirit? Get to Party City and find gifts, games, decorations, and much more to make your party the talk of the town.
We hope this list helps give you some ideas on how to make your holidays a little brighter. Be sure to visit your favorite stores and find out what special deals and great new gift ideas they have just for you.