This week The Pinnacle has released information about this year’s Summer Concert Series hosted on the outdoor stage in the Plaza Shops. This is a great FREE entertainment option for shoppers and those dinning at one of the many great options in the Plaza like Moe’s Southwest Grill, La Carreta Authentic Mexican Restaurant, Johnny Brusco’s and the new Burgerim restaurant. The concert series will host artists from around the region in FREE concerts each Friday and Saturday from May through September.
Heather Hill, Property Manager at The Pinnacle, stated, “We’re very excited to, once again, be able to host the Summer Concert Series at The Pinnacle. These concerts are just another way we at The Pinnacle are inviting the local community to enjoy a premium shopping and dining experience while also supporting local artists. This year’s concert series will be the biggest and most diverse musical event yet. It’s just another way The Pinnacle has become the region’s premier shopping destination.”
The Pinnacle Summer Concert Series will begin Friday May 4th and run through Saturday September 29th. Each concert will begin at 6:30 pm. All concerts are free and open to the public and are family-friendly events.
2018 Pinnacle Summer Concert Series Schedule:
- Friday, May 4th: Momma Molasses
- Saturday, May 5th: Jamen Denton
- Friday, May 11th: Bill Edwards
- Saturday, May 12th: HB Beverly
- Friday, May 18th: Julie Williams
- Saturday, May 19th: Bella Raye
- Friday, May 25th: Logan Fritz
- Saturday, May 26th: Sulphur Spring String Dippers
- Friday, June 1st: Anthony Wayne
- Saturday, June 2nd: TBA
- Friday, June 8th: Jared Bentley
- Saturday, June 9th: Wise Old River
- Friday, June 15th: K.T. Van Dyke
- Saturday, June 16th: Alli Epperson
- Friday, June 22nd: HB Beverly
- Saturday, June 23rd: Behind the Note
- Friday, June 29th: Austin Barrett
- Saturday, June 30th: Annie & Paul Robinette
Dates and times for concerts in July – September will be posted throughout the coming months.